LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT: URBAN DESIGN – SENIOR/ASSOCIATE
If you are practicing successfully now as a Registered Landscape Architect / Urban Designer, but are ready for more personal responsibility, professional challenge, rewarding project opportunities and practice management involvement, we would like to talk to you.
Our Seniors/Associates are vital players in all components of our professional services, internally in practice management and externally in client relations. Accordingly, you will need to demonstrate a wide range of competence and skill in return for a high level of satisfaction, progression and increasing reward.
Some opportunities that come with the role include:
- client and staff management with primary contact and program control
- involvement in larger, longer term projects with high budgets and profile
- ability to draw on a creative and energetic team in Sydney and Darwin
- participation in business development and practice management
- attractive employment conditions with good prospects for promotion
- appealing salary package with regular review and incentives
- professional development – training through internal and industry activities
- flexibility with working conditions and locations that also suit client targets
Working with a diverse range of architects, engineers, developers, project managers, politicians, parks managers and community groups, etc, all with different expectations of Landscape, it is essential that you be a good listener, able to think logically and, importantly, to communicate well verbally, graphically and in writing.
In particular, for appointment as a Senior, you will require to have:
- a practical instinct for business development
- a recognised qualification in Landscape Architecture or Urban Design
- a significant period of project experience encompassing scale and diversity
- understanding of the legal and financial framework of private practice
- facility with staff direction, consultant liaison and staff mentoring
- sound office organisation, budget and project administration skills
- Registration, and commitment to AILA or other relevant Institute activities
- Involvement in industry groups and landscape course support activities.
We have a great new studio environment in the historic part of the city. Close to public transport and all the attraction of the Rocks and Barangaroo.
Check out our website to see the project accomplishments and the people that best define CLOUSTON as one of Australia’s leading practices:
Then please contact us if you’d like to be part of our team and to develop your career – and soon please. We intend to start interviewing applicants from Wednesday 29nd March with a view to early appointment.
In the first instance, send a selection of graphic and written work examples, a copy of your CV, and include referees that we may contact, to:
Crosbie Lorimer E: [email protected] T Direct: +61 2 8272 9906. Office :+61 2 8272 4999
For confidential enquiries call:
Crosbie Lorimer M: 0412 736 039
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW: